Sunday, June 29, 2008

STARK RAVIN' MAD

I am so excited to finally have a giclee print of my original work! I have come to the decision that these high quality art prints are the answer for me. Because my work is so labor intensive, it is entirely impractical for me to produce and sell original pieces 100% of the time. Unfortunately at this stage in my life, I am not able to work solely in my studio. I have the dreaded "day job" that every starving artist wishes they could manage without. But I am a firm believer in never giving up what you truly want to do. For me, that is to create and I am constantly at it! This particular piece, titled "Raven Mad", is an original mixed-media fiber art quilt. The "mockpiestudio" across the image, DOES NOT appear in the print. Click on my "THIS WEEK ON EBAY..." pic to bid on the signed print!

No comments: