Monday, December 7, 2015

YULETIDE GLAM

 
Annually, Mock Pie Studio decorates a holiday tree at TreeFest, a fundraiser that benefits the Bloomsburg Theatre Ensemble (BTE) and local families.  The trees are decorated just before Thanksgiving, enjoyed by the community the first two weekends after Thanksgiving, then given to families in need...ornaments and all!  It is my annual charitable contribution and I always have a lot of fun putting the trees together.
 
 
This year's tree theme was Yuletide Glam and I used A LOT of pink with some purple, silver, and a touch of teal.
 
 
I adore adding crazy tree toppers.  I make huge bows, add flowers, and usually have some sparkly goodies poking straight up out of the tree.
 
 
 
900 sparking lights were only the beginning.  The tree looked stunning with all the trimmings!
 
 
A photo published in the local newspaper, The Press Enterprise, showed me hard at work.

No comments: