Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I'M BAAACK!!!

I'M BAAACK!!!
Phew!  It's been quite the stretch, eh?  I'm closing in on about two and a half years since I up and left my sweet baby blog...and my family.  The drama went something like this:  I found a new love, went through a separation, moving, divorce proceedings, moving, custody issues, moving, turmoil, a broken heart, moving, loss of "friends" (who needs 'em?!), moving, moving, and, finally, reconciliation.  Or something like that.  Now I'm right back where I started, except that absolutely everything has changed.  Also, I never EVER want to move again!
 
 
On the upside, Cheryl Sleboda just issued The 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.  Well, I accept!  What a perfect opportunity for me to get back in the habit of bliggity bloggin'!  While my life flipped upside down and inside out, my work continued to develop and evolve.  It even freaked some people out!  I intend to use this 31 day challenge to fill you in on just what my art has been up to the last couple of years.
So, buckle up and away we go!
(Tomorrow.  I'll be back tomorrow.)


No comments: