Saturday, November 1, 2008

OCTOBER ARTWALK

The sign says it all...Mock Pie Studio was an "Official Participant" in the October ArtWalk! No, I didn't bring the yellow mums, but I couldn't have planned it better as they match the sign perfectly!

Could be Main Street anywhere, but I love this one. Small, artsy college town. Keep walking and you'll run into Starbucks..."flavors my senses, sweetens my disposition, stirs my imagination, nourishes my dreams"...love it!

The setup inside Sneidman's. The display cases provided the perfect surfaces for my goodies.

Sweet $50 teddies. Pricey, yet 100% handmade. I will be listing some on Etsy shortly. The newspaper hats are actually sewn from printed fabric made to look like newspaper.

Got a visit from a crazy blue dino...lovely pose, Rach!

No comments: