Sunday, October 12, 2008

A DAY IN THE COUNTRY

We went for a drive after our trip to the 'Ol Country Barn festival yesterday in search of this pumpkin patch. I wasn't sure we'd be able to find it, but there's no missing it!
Absolutely fabulous!

We love the October festival at the 'Ol Country Barn!

These folks make the best homemade ice cream. I get a cup of the pumpkin flavor every year! Delicious!

There are crafters sprinkled all around the yard behind the barn...

...and lots of good eats! Besides the homemade ice cream, we ALWAYS get Roan's apple dumplings.

This is the back entrance into the 'Ol Country Barn where they have plenty of antiques and knick knacks.

I was so happy to be riding along the back country roads. Every mile, I left a worry behind. I took in the fresh air and the beauty. I never do enough of that. Guess that's why I always welcome October with open arms.

No comments: