Sunday, July 6, 2008

THE SUN'LL COME OUT

I have been saying it forever! "The sun'll come out...tomorrow." But today, it was finally sunny enough to do some coffee/cinnamon staining. I was a busy girl today! The quilted vintage blocks above are cut in the corners because they are going to become chic fiber pinwheels. Can't wait to display them in a tin pail!

These vintage quilt block pillows are so sweet when hanging on a door knob! I hung four of them on the closet doors in my studio. By the way, a total re haul of my new studio space will shortly be underway. I plan to document the entire transformation here on my blog. I'm so excited for my dream studio space to become a reality. I can picture it in my mind and it is breathtaking!

I managed to squeeze in a few hours of yard work this morning. I did some weeding, transplanting, and watering. Everything was thirsty. A lovely reward for a morning spent laboring in the yard were these gorgeous tiger lilies. A welcome addition to the yard!

No comments: